Silicone Ice Cube Maker, Ice Cube Bucket, 5 Inch’, Blue Color
- 120 Ice Cubes with unique double chamber design ; Size of Box – 5 Inch’ (Length) x 5 Inch’ (Width) . Add water to edge of the ice bucket and let it drip down along the edge , press down on the bucket to drain the bottom water ,then put the lid on and put it into the refrigerator wait for several hours. Every thing is done. If you need more ice cubes, just refill and freeze again for another batch of ice cubes
- Weight :: 280 GRAM ; Material :: Large Silicone 2 in 1 Ice Bucket & Ice Mold is made of high quality food grade silicon , TRP and PP. It ensures health and durability
- Material :: Large Silicone 2 in 1 Ice Bucket & Ice Mold is made of high quality food grade silicon , TRP and PP. It ensures health and durability
- MULTI-PURPOSE: It can be Used for indoor refrigerator, vehicle refrigerator and outdoor mini refrigerator; it also suitable for kinds of parties, like dinner parties, birthday parties, picnics and more! Provides longer cooling for whiskey, cocktails, wine and bottled beverages like coke, etc.
- The space saving size is perfect for outdoor and indoor use. You can take it on a camp trip or a pinic to enjoy your cold drinks. It could add lot of joy for your camp trip or pinic
Silicone Ice Cube Maker Bucket Revolutionary Space Saving Ice-Ball Makers For Home, Party and Picnic . Feature : -Keep ice-cream cold -Keep Drinks ice cold -Air tight lid -Easy to use -Perfect for outdoor -Dishwasher Friendly How To Use : 1. Fill With Water : To get started with your Ice , You’ll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doping so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides. 2. Place in Freezer : Next, put the spill-prood lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer. It’s best if you sit it somewhere flat so it won’t fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It’s not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess. 3. Wait a Few Hours : Once you’ve placed your Ice in the freezer, Leave it there for at least a few hour to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day. Material : Silicone and polypropylene weight : 280 GRAM package : 1 x Ice Cube Maker.
|Dimensions||12.7 × 12.7 cm|